This cross-field study programme has been developed to educate you in the design of air and space vehicles, their systems and elements, and in the assessment of their condition and performance. After completing a Master’s in Aeronautical Engineering at KTU, you will be able to deal with engineering issues in the functionality of airborne vehicles, to conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
The programme curriculum covers the branches of aviation engineering, aviation mechanics and aviation electronics enabling the graduates to design, analyse and test aeronautical and aerospace vehicles and associated technology.
Studying master’s in Aeronautical Engineering sets you on track to a career in the global aerospace industry, where you can influence the safety, efficiency and sustainability of future aircraft.
- KTU initiated the first in Europe cluster of aeronautical engineering companies and educational institutions, which provides the students with exceptional internship possibilities
- Students have access to the Laboratories of Aerodynamic Research, Nano-Satellites and Avionics, Radio and Optical Communication, Missile Technologies, Digital Modelling – all equipped with the latest hardware and software
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
What will you study?
- Aeronautics: aircraft, constructions, flight
- Technologies: design, production, control
- Research: systems, models, forecasting.
- Aviation and spacecraft: regular and unmanned aerial vehicles, satellites
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
- Proficiency in English
- IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
Tuition fee: € 4,787 per year
All EU citizens are eligible for state funding. Please contact us for more information.
Master of Engineering Sciences
- Designer of satellite's orbital segment connection systems
- Nano satellite telecommunications engineer
- Micro and nano satellite terrestrial control systems specialist
- Developer and researcher of liquid fuel rocket shunting engine and its testing system
About this institute
Kaunas University of Technology
Established in 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides studies and research in all areas answering the demands of today’s ever-changing world. Ranked the 1st in Lithuania by alumni employability and student satisfaction, KTU is among the top 500 world...
Why study at Kaunas University of Technology
KTU, the main provider of research services for business and industry, one of the most active science institutions in Lithuania boasts impressive research facilities. In addition to state-of-the-art laboratories designed for studies, such as FabLab, Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, Auto Diagnostics Lab and others, the laboratories of Santaka Valley and the Faculties equipped with the newest technology are open to student research and studies.
Want to know more about Master in Aeronautical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...