Masters in Aeronautical Engineering (Autumn)
The cross-field program covers the branches of aviation engineering, aviation mechanics and aviation electronics enabling the graduates to get involved in design of air and space vehicles, their systems and elements, to perform assessment of their condition and performance, to deal with engineering issues in functionality, reliability and communication of information, and to conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
- Proficiency in English
- IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about scholarship, please visit the university website
Full-time studies fees for Foreign nationals with Lithuanian origins and EU citizens is 3737 €. Tuition fees for Full-time studies 4300 €.
Master of Engineering Sciences
- Designer of satellite's orbital segment connection systems
- Nano satellite telecommunications engineer
- Micro and nano satellite terrestrial control systems specialist
- Developer and researcher of liquid fuel rocket shunting engine and its testing system
About this institute
Established in 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides studies and research in all areas answering the demands of today’s ever-changing world. Ranked the 1st in Lithuania by alumni employability and student satisfaction, KTU is among the top 500 world...
Why study at Kaunas University of Technology
Kaunas University of Technology is continuously investing in students’ happiness by improving their study environment and its quality, by providing opportunities to be active in sports, arts, students’ associations, and by helping them to build their confidence.
KTU, the main provider of research services for business and industry, one of the most active science institutions in Lithuania boasts impressive research facilities. In addition to state-of-the-art laboratories designed for studies, such as FabLab, Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, Auto Diagnostics Lab and others, the laboratories of Santaka Valley and the Faculties equipped with the newest technology are open to student research and studies.
- One of the best technical universities in the Baltic States
- Opportunity to create a Start-up in the KTU Startup Space (KTU is the founder of the first academic Startup community in Lithuania)
- More than 30 various sports groups
- 6 types of mentors: peer, academic, career, and research mentors, social buddy and tutor
- >500 agreements with business and public organisations worldwide: NATO, BASF, ELSIS TS, Samsung, Hitachi, Bloomberg and others
- KTU Career Centre provides help in creating your CV and motivation letters as well as with other issues connected to career
- >300 partner universities provide opportunity to participate in the exchange programmes: studies and internships abroad.
Want to know more about Master in Aeronautical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...