Due to it is rapid growth, "Computer Engineering" is in a leading position in the future of professions. The main philosophy of our department is to educate engineers equipped with up to date knowledge who can produce knowledge and respond to the needs of the academic life and the business sector successfully. The research fields of our academicians are analysis and design of algorithms, microprocessor systems, embedded systems, computer architecture, computer networks, database systems and database application development, computational geometry, parallel programming, software engineering and high-performance computing.
The aim of Computer Engineering Department is to become a leader in education and research areas among our national engineering departments and become a well known computer engineering department at the international arena.
Applicants should obtain the required scores from Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS), First Cycle Placement Test (LYS/MF 4), and Direct Transfer Test (DGS). Placements are centrally organized by Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM). International students applying for the program must follow the admissions criteria determined by Kadir Has University. Students can transfer into the program by following Kadir Has University regulations on the basis concerning horizontal transfer.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Modern Biology
- Engineering Guide and Ethics
- Calculus I
- Physics I
- Physics Laboratory I
- Turkish Language I
- Computer Programming I
- English II
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra
- Physics II
- Physics Laboratory II
- Turkish Language II
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Republic I
- Discrete Computational Structures
- Computer Programming II
- Fundamentals of Electronics
- Digital Design
- KHAS Seçmeli
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Republic II
- Electrical and Logic Circuits Laboratory
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Differential Equations
- Internship I
- Operating Systems
- Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Computer Networks
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Database Management Systems
- Formal Languages and Automata Theory
- Network Engineering I
- Software Engineering
- Numerical Methods
- Internship II
- Engineering Problem Solving and Project Management
- Social Science Elective I
- Technical Elective I
- Departmental Elective-I
- Departmental Elective-II
- Economics for Engineers
- Engineering Design Project
- Social Science Elective II
- Technical Elective II
- Departmental Elective-III
- Embedded System Design
- Computer Simulation
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Infrastructure and Services
- Information Storage and Management
- Introduction to Combinatorics
- Graph Theory
- Network Engineering II
- Database Application Development
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Compiler Design
- Introduction to Computational Biology
- Computer Networks And Mobile Computing
- Internet Engineering and Web Site Develo
- Artificial Intelligence
- Network Management
- Distributed Systems
- Software Quality and Testing
- Smart Multimedia Systems
- IT Security
- Special Topics in CE
- Fantasy, Reality, Science, Society, and Law
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the website.
$12,000 per year
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded with Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (The Qualifications Frameworks in the European Higher Education Area (QF-EHEA): Level 1, European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 6)
Our mission is to offer a high guality engineering education at world standards by creating leading knowledge with original research in our area and to graduate engineers who
- can be employeed in industrial and academics fields, home or abroad, with a variety of job responsibilities and be a candidate for succesful careers,
- can have strong engineering background equiped with modern technological knowledge,
- can follow up the scientific and technological advancement and renew himself/herself continously,
- can be responsive to the local and global problems and be aware of the professional, social and ethical responsibities,
- can perform the written and oral communication very well.
The graduates of Kadir Has University Department of Computer Engineering are expected to
- have a strong engineering background and be equipped with modern technological knowledge,
- be candidates for successful careers in national as well as international, industrial and academic institutions,
- be involved in, especially, software and computer networks projects
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate program, candidates can apply to graduate programs to pursue a masters' degree or, depending on their GPA, a doctoral degree
Graduates can be employed in various areas of computer engineering such as those including project activities in, for example, Android and Apple iOS based mobile application development, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, embedded systems, computer network infrastructures and database application development.
About this institute
Kadir Has University
Kadir Has University, one of the oldest foundation universities in Turkey, is located in the heart of Istanbul. The university with 5 Undergraduate faculties and School of Graduate Studies, is dedicated to becoming a leader in Turkish higher education and...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about Computer Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia