MSE in Artificial Intelligence (Part-time)Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
About this program
MSE in Artificial Intelligence (Part-time)
Jobs in artificial intelligence are in high demand and projected to grow. You can meet this demand and advance your career with an online master's degree in Artificial Intelligence from Johns Hopkins University. From topics in machine learning and natural language processing to expert systems and robotics, start here to define your career as an artificial intelligence engineer.
With the expertise of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, we’ve developed one of the nation’s first online artificial intelligence master’s programs to prepare engineers like you to take full advantage of opportunities in this field. The highly advanced curriculum is designed to deeply explore AI areas, including computer robotics, natural language processing, image processing, and more.
We have assembled a team of top-level researchers, scientists, and engineers to guide you through our rigorous online academic courses. Because we are a hub and frontrunner in artificial intelligence, we can tailor our artificial intelligence online master’s content to include the most up-to-date practices and offer core courses that address the AI-driven technologies, techniques, and issues that power our modern world.
The online master’s in Artificial Intelligence program balances theoretical concepts with the practical knowledge you can apply to real-world systems and processes. Courses deeply explore areas of AI, including robotics, natural language processing, image processing, and more—fully online.
- Except as provided herein, applicants must be in the last semester of undergraduate study at or hold a bachelor’s or graduate degree from the US regionally accredited college or university. If this does not apply to you, please check with the university for the options available to you.
- Admitted students typically have earned a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B or above) in the latter half of their undergraduate studies (when reviewing an application, the candidate’s academic and professional background will be considered).
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- No GRE is required. Should you choose to submit scores, use code 4655.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Data Structures
- Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Multivariable Calculus and Complex Analysis
- Linear Algebra and Its Applications
- Introduction to Algorithms or
- Algorithms for Data Science followed by these three courses:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Machine Learning
- Creating AI-Enabled Systems
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please visit the school for more information.
Tuition fee: $49,200
At the program’s completion, you will:
- Be able to describe the requirements, drivers, functions, components, interdependencies, risks, and quality factors for various systems and processes.
- Possess the advanced skills needed to develop new artificial intelligence features.
- Select courses to tailor your degree and gain the knowledge that works best for you.
We offer two program options for Artificial Intelligence; you can earn a Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence or a graduate certificate.
Message the school
About this institute
Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
From 21st-century prosthetic limbs to speech recognition software to the widely used COVID-19 tracking map, Johns Hopkins Engineering innovations contribute to the common good. These innovations exemplify the creativity and knowledge that result from faculty and student collaboration. At Johns...
Want to know more about MSE in Artificial Intelligence (Part-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!