International Economics and Trade (IET)International School, Jinan University
International Economics and Trade (IET)
The program is designed to turn out highly-qualified professionals armed with a sound basic knowledge of theories and expertise in international economics and trade, familiar with the latest developments in the field of international trade of the modern world, able to handle international business and economic cooperation, and qualified for careers in business, management, research, as well as publicity in economic and trade organizations.
To satisfy the requirements for entrance to Jinan University, all the applicants are required to:
- Have a written record of good conduct and good health.
- Have graduated from an overseas senior high school or reached the equivalent level of education;
- For overseas Chinese applicants and foreign students of Chinese origin, have been recommended by the nearest Chinese Embassy (Consulate) or Office of thechargé d'affairesor by any member of overseas Chinese Organizations, overseas Chinese schools, or any respected members from overseas Chinese circles;
- For foreign students, apply through application in person with two teachers as referees;
- For non-native English-speaking applicants, have to satisfy one of the following requirements: IELTS: overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5 in each section), or TOEFL IBT:overall score of 80, or SAT:overall score of 1400
If needed, request information to learn the prerequisites for enrolling in this program.
The cost of this program is 12,000 RMB for residents and 28,000 RMB for international students, subject to updates from the university.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Bachelor's degree of Economics.
International School, Jinan University
The International School of Jinan University was founded in 2001 and is located in Guangzhou, China. It is a young, but unique college, in which all courses are delivered in English. There are currently nine Bachelor degree programs and one...
Want to know more about International Economics and Trade (IET)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!