M.A. Management in Big Data ManagementIU International University of Applied Sciences
M.A. Management in Big Data Management
All available course dates
M.A. Management in Big Data Management
Big Data is big news for businesses and societies across the globe. With your extensive mathematical and statistical knowledge and data expertise, you are already attractive to employers. However, a Master degree in Big Data Management could be exactly the thing to set you apart from the competition. With this degree, you will gain comprehensive understanding of big data and how to communicate your findings effectively. More importantly, you’ll learn to manage projects, staff, and operations to be a valuable asset to any company. With IU, you can study on campus or online. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. To learn more, please visit the website.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam or enrol in another way.
For some 60-ECTS master programs, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The master programme in Big Data Management prepares you for a career in one of the most important areas in future corporate environments.
- You will learn how to pre-process data, how to associate data from different sources, and how to analyse their relationships.
- You will learn about artificial intelligence for data analysis.
- You will evaluate the utility of these methods in various corporate scenarios.
- You will critically look at solution providers and understand the ethical, social, and security implications that emerge from big data management.
- You will deepen your management expertise and improve your analytical skills.
Scholarships and discounts available – check out the university's website for tuition fees.
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Credit Points: 60 ECTS
About this institute
IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- Build your international network: Connect with fellow students and great companies
Want to know more about M.A. Management in Big Data Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...