MA in Hospitality Management
Building on existing experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry from past jobs or study, this Master of Arts degree from IUBH University of Applied Sciences will prepare students to take on managerial responsibilities in the field of Hotel and Service Management. To further career prospects, students will have the opportunity to choose from the following specializations for a more focused qualification:
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Hospitality Project Planning & Development
- Food & Beverage Management
- Strategic Hospitality & Tourism Marketing
Please feel free to request further informations! By filling out the contact form you will get a special offer from us!
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s/business degree
- Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a MA in Hospitality Management from IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
Credit Points: 60 or optional 90 (3 semesters)
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university also has strong...
Want to know more about MA in Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.