MA in Engineering Project ManagementIUBH University of Applied Sciences
MA in Engineering Project Management
This Master of Arts degree from IUBH University of Applied Sciences will prepare graduates for an international career in engineering management, learning about strategic decision-making and technical processes related to the industry. Students will have the opportunity to further career prospects by specializing in one of the following areas:
- Internet of Things
- Product Development
- Project Management for Engineers
- Quality Management and Process Optimization
- Current Issues in Engineering Management
Please feel free to request further informations! By filling out the contact form you will get a special offer from us!
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s/business degree
- Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- NON EU / NON EEA Nationals - 15,980 € per year
- EU / EEA Nationals - 12,580 € per year
- NON EU / NON EEA Nationals - 15,990 € per year
- EU / EEA Nationals - 12,990 € per year
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a MA in Engineering Management from IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
Credit Points: 120
Through this master program, students will:
- learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues
- get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development
- acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks
- discuss the broad range of different quality management standards as well as techniques to plan, evaluate and improve the quality of products and processes
- deal with research methods and how to apply them within the field of engineering management
About this institute
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university also has strong...
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
Want to know more about MA in Engineering Project Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...