Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BA in Digital BusinessIUBH University of Applied Sciences
BA Digital Business
In today’s world, the progressive digitalisation of the marketplace presents an ever greater challenge for companies. Big data, social media and e-business play a central role in almost all areas of business, from production and manufacturing to personnel management, accounting, sales, logistics, and more.
As such, the future of companies lies in emerging technologies, innovative solutions, and digital business models. Experts in the field of Digital Business are therefore in ever-increasing demand. Our Bachelor’s degree in Digital Business is designed to optimally prepare you for this varied and exciting field.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to bring with you to become part of our university.
- School education
- High School diploma, advanced technical college entrance qualification, Internationale Baccalaureat (IB) or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records. *Equivalent qualifications from foreign high schools and IB degrees are recognised accordingly.
- If you do not yet have a High School qualification, you can apply for a conditional acceptance with your existing transcript of records (including grades and credits, if applicable).
- An original or certified copy of High School diploma and transcript of records must be submitted upon starting your studies.
- English language skills
Since all of our study program are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Organisation and HR Management
- Principles of Service Marketing and Management
- Financial Accounting
- Digital Future Commerce
- Compulsory Elective Module Foreign Language A (German)
- Consumer Behaviour
- Global Digital Transformation
- Business Mathematics
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Compulsory Elective Module Foreign Language B (German)
- Online Marketing
- Creating Value in Digital Business
- Digital Business Models
- Introduction to Privacy & IT Security
- Compulsory Elective Module Foreign Language C (German)
- Content Management Systems
- Digitalization in Finance
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Principles of Research and Academic Writing
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting and Control
- Business and Marketing Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Seminar: Current Trends in Digitalization
- Digital Supply Chain & Smart Factory
- Advanced Research and Academic Writing
- Career Development
- Research Project to Develop Digital Business Models
- Digital Project Management & Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Bachelor Thesis & Colloquium
- NON EU / NON EEA Nationals - 11,980 € per year
- EU / EEA Nationals - 10,580 € per year
- NON EU / NON EEA Nationals - 11,990 € per year
- EU / EEA Nationals - 10,590 € per year
What you will learn from us
The Bachelor's degree in Digital Business prepares you optimally for your career at the interface between management and digital innovation:
- You will develop a sound foundation in economic theory with an emphasis on Digital Business.
- You will acquire knowledge and skills indispensable in the age of digitalisation and fast-changing business models and processes.
- You will learn to deal with the challenges of digital innovation both on a national and international scale.
- Online Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Business Consultant
About this institute
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university also has strong...
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
Want to know more about BA in Digital Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...