B.A. Aviation ManagementIUBH University of Applied Sciences
B.A. Aviation Management
All available course dates
B.A. Aviation Management
The IUBH bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management explores the exciting world of airports and airlines. We teach you business expertise, aviation law, marketing and many unique aspects of the aviation industry preparing you with know-how that will give your career lift off. Combining theory and practice with use cases, hands-on projects, and company trips, you’ll be optimally prepared for the daily demands of professionals in aviation, airlines, and airports. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or Oktober. Study with us and join our campus in Germany (not available online).
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
As part of your Bachelor degree in Aviation Management, you will learn about the specifics of the aviation industry with its global networks, management challenges and mechanisms. In addition, we provide you with important business knowledge.
- You deal with the financing of airlines and airports and discuss issues of aviation law.
- You learn the principles according to which slots at the airport are allocated to airlines for take-off and landing.
- You deal with marketing and sales in aviation.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional skills such as business communication and computer applications.
Study model: Full time - 36 months
Time model: 180 ECTS
Monthly payments: €894*
Yearly payments: €10.730*
Total fees: €32.990*
*full-time price on campus (online is €2,000 less per semester with scholarships available)
- B.A. Aviation Management
- 180 ECTS
As a graduate in Aviation Management, you are in demand internationally. After graduation, for example, you can work as a
- Yield Manager
- Network Manager
About this institute
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can...
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- Build your international network: Connect with fellow students and great companies
Want to know more about B.A. Aviation Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
British Columbia, Canada