Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations.
The university also has strong connections with partner universities throughout Germany and abroad, and offers students the chance to transfer for a year or undertake a six-month internship.
A qualification from IUBH will prepare students for the global job market. Students will benefit from their lecturers and department heads' industry contacts as well as the IUBH Network which helps students find internships and entry-level positions during their studies.
- Approximately 75% of IUBH graduates work in an international environment
- Approximately 33% of IUBH graduates actually work abroad
IUBH also puts great importance on the learning atmosphere, offering small, personal class sizes in modern seminar rooms, utilizing professional technology. Students can live in comfortable university halls of residence and undertake a wide range of student-run activities and sports.
The heart of the IUBH is its uncompromising international focus:
- All courses in English
- Students and professors from more than 100 nations
- Optional second foreign language during your studies, e.g. Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian or Arabic
- Integrated, six-month internship, also abroad
- Study at a partner university abroad for one year and obtain a double degree (in Germany and abroad)
Ideal learning environment
For most people who come to us, beginning university means the start of a new phase in their lives. This is why we attach such great importance to the learning atmosphere:
- small (personal) class sizes
- modern seminar rooms and professional technology
- cafés and restaurants directly on the campus (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall)
- comfortable university halls of residence (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall)
- wide range of leisure activities thanks to sports teams and societies organised by the students themselves
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.