Master of Business Administration (One Year)IU International University of Applied Sciences
About this program
Master of Business Administration (One Year)
The Master of Business Administration at IU offers a variety of career opportunities after graduation. The international orientation of the program makes it possible to prove one's skills in the global working world and to assign with international companies. By imparting knowledge in areas such as finance, economics, marketing and leadership, you qualify for challenging tasks in middle to upper management in various fields. With IU, you can study 100% online or on campus.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or traveling. To learn more, please visit the website.
Don’t Let 2022 Pass You by – Change your Future with IU
Start a new chapter of your life as 2022 rolls in. You can boost your career prospects with a flexible internationally accredited degree, studying online or on campus in Germany. You will get practical, career-focused education taught by experienced lecturers, gain invaluable skills for your future, and all of this with the opportunity to get a reduction on your tuition fees of 50-80%! Start your year on the right foot and apply this year with the special application link to avoid missing out.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your program.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 210 ECTS credits to begin a 60-ECTS MBA.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 180 ECTS to begin a 90-ECTS MBA.
- You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA program (achieved after previous studies).
- For MBA programs, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
Applicants whose first degree does not specialise in a business field can be admitted to our program if their work experience is in business management. Admission to the MBA program will then be decided on an individual basis following an interview with our academic staff.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Discounts and Scholarships available!
You can get a reduction of up to 80% on your tuition fees! Just visit our website for more information.
For information on our tuition fees and flexible study duration, check out IU's website to find out!
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Credit Points: 60 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
IU University of Applied Sciences
IU University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer our full programmes online...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- 85.000 students.
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (One Year)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic