M.A. Management in Finance & AccountingIU International University of Applied Sciences
M.A. Management in Finance & Accounting
All available course dates
About this program
M.A. Management in Finance & Accounting
Risk, compliance, financial controlling—your field requires excellent decision making, precision, and huge business responsibility. When you take the IU International University of Applied Sciences Master degree in Finance and Accounting, you can further develop your skills in fiscal decisions, performance analysis, capital markets, risk, and investment—all while gaining leadership and communication abilities. With this Master’s in your portfolio, your career path will be wide open to opportunities in high demand and with attractive salaries. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study on campus or online. On campus our programs are now available with two intakes, you can start in April or October.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or traveling. To learn more, please visit the website.
Don’t Let 2022 Pass You by – Change your Future with IU
Start a new chapter of your life as 2022 rolls in. You can boost your career prospects with a flexible internationally accredited degree, studying online or on campus in Germany. You will get practical, career-focused education taught by experienced lecturers, gain invaluable skills for your future, and all of this with the opportunity to get a reduction on your tuition fees of 50-80%! Start your year on the right foot and apply this year with the special application link to avoid missing out.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your program.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programs, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Discounts and Scholarships available!
You can get a reduction of up to 80% on your tuition fees! Just visit our website for more information.
For information on our tuition fees and flexible study duration, check out IU's website to find out!
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Credit Points: 60 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
IU University of Applied Sciences
IU University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer our full programmes online...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- 85.000 students.
Want to know more about M.A. Management in Finance & Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Hong Kong, China