B.Sc Applied Artificial IntelligenceIU International University of Applied Sciences
About this program
B.Sc Applied Artificial Intelligence
Our online B.Sc in Applied Artificial Intelligence will give students the skills to combine older computing techniques and the psychology of human learning processes with new innovations in artificial intelligence in order to apply computing in challenging applications. Knowledge of UI/UX, machine learning, robotics, software and app development, speech and image processing will make our students perfect candidates to join international leaders in Artificial Intelligence technology. It can be studied anytime and anywhere.
Don’t Let 2023 Pass You by – Change your Future with IU
Start a new chapter of your life as 2023 rolls in. You can boost your career prospects with a flexible internationally accredited degree, studying online or on campus in Germany. You will get practical, career-focused education taught by experienced lecturers, gain invaluable skills for your future, and all of this with the opportunity to get a reduction on your tuition fees today! Start your year on the right foot and apply this year with the special application link to avoid missing out.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen program, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway program
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Overall English Requirements:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Introduction to Programming with Python
- Mathematics: Analysis
- Collaborative Work
- Statistics – Probability and Descriptive Statistics
- Object Oriented and Functional Programming with Python
- Mathematics: Linear Algebra
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Statistics – Inferential Statistics
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Programming
- Machine Learning – Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning – Unsupervised Learning and Feature Engineering
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Introduction to Computer Vision
- Project: Computer Vision
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to NLP
- Project: NLP
- Introduction to Data Protection and IT Security
- Data Science Software Engineering
- Project: From Model to Production
- Seminar: Ethical Considerations in Data Science
- User Experience
- UX-Project OR Project: Edge AI
- Introduction to Robotics
- Agile Project Management
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Electives C
- Bachelor Thesis
In semesters 5 and 6 of this program, you’ll choose three specialisations, amounting to 30 ECTS. You have a wide range of options to choose from, according to your interests and ambitions. Some of the specialisations offered are:
- Automation & Robotics
- Autonomous Driving
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
This course is also available as
- full-time :36 months (3 years)
- part-time :48 months (4 years)
- extended :72 months (6 years)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
180 ECTS - English
In our age of analytics and digitalisation, there has been a surge in demand for Artificial Intelligence experts in various industries, and graduates of B.Sc. Artificial intelligence have fantastic career opportunities in front of them. Since the industry is still booming, you will be positioned at an amazing starting point for developing successful careers and contributing to exciting innovations. The degree program will equip you with computing skills that make you ready for the industry as well as scientific skills that you can use to pursue research. Owing to wide applications in various industries that utilise Artificial Intelligence, you will have abundant and exciting career opportunities. Some of the careers you can pursue areAutonomous Vehicle Developer, Smart Factory Developer or Augmented Reality Developer.
- Autonomous Vehicle Developer
- Smart Factory Developer
- Augmented Reality (AR/VR) Developer
Message the school
About this institute
IU University of Applied Sciences
IU University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on-site but also offer our full programmes online for...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- 100.000 students.
Want to know more about B.Sc Applied Artificial Intelligence? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!