About this program
Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt (Online course)
The Lean Six Sigma certification structure is tiered in nature, and the two levels of training represented in this online course bundle consist of two of the higher tiers. Those with Green Belt qualifications have the authority to start and manage projects and they possess a sufficient knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma method, although not as vast as that of a Black Belt. Black Belt professionals possess an advanced understanding of the method and have the seniority to act as project leader and to mentor and coach junior members of a project team.
This online course bundle includes free access to PRINCE2 Foundation, which will impart you with Project Management concepts which will assist you in successfully leading Lean Six Sigma projects. The courses in this bundle contain all the knowledge you need to meet the learning objectives for the official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt exams, as well as the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that can be applied to solve problems in many functions within an organisation, including sales, accounting, customer service and HR. It has been successfully implemented all over the world in organisations in fields such as retail, government, healthcare, automotive and finance. Lean Six Sigma prioritises improving business operations through the optimising productivity and ensuring that business operations are carried out consistently.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will introduce you to:
- How the Lean Six Sigma method can be used to benefit organisations
- The DMAIC improvement cycle and how it is used
- The phases of the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Roles and responsibilities within Lean Six Sigma
- The 7 wastes as defined by Lean Six Sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course will illustrate:
- The DMAIC phases in more detail
- The tools and techniques associated with each DMAIC phase
- The Lean method in more detail
- Team management
- Data collection
- Planning and deployment
The PRINCE2 Foundation course will teach you:
- The 7 themes, principles and processes of PRINCE2 and how they shape the method
- The terminology used in PRINCE2
- The 6 tolerances that ensure high quality product delivery
- The management products that are created and used during a project
Message the school
About this institute
ITonlinelearning have been supporting students since 2007 and have grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of accredited online training. We offer our students world class certifications covering industries such as project management, business analysis, management, health &...
Why study at ITonlinelearning
- 5 star Trustpilot support, providing 1:1 personal student mentoring
- Internationally recognised qualifications and certifications
- Various flexible finance options for peace of mind
- Accredited training, approved by world recognised institutions
- Complete job placement packages
Want to know more about Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt (Online course)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!