About this program
Junior Business Analyst Job Program (Online course)
Are you looking to start a career as a Business Analyst (BA) and need tailored recruitment support and the right qualifications to secure your career?
A business analyst is a problem solver who for example investigates an issue or area of weakness within an organisation, analyses solutions and helps facilitate the change that is needed.
If you enjoy problem solving and analysing, have good admin skills and communicate well, then a career in this rewarding sector will suit you.
Demand for junior business analysts continues to soar as organisations need to evolve and stay competitive in an everchanging world.
We specialise in placing candidates in the business analysis, change management and project management sectors that have qualified through our business analysis study and placement program. Please note we will be looking to place you in an entry level role so this Program is not aimed at existing Business Analysts.
In addition to a new career, you gain a minimum of 4 new internationally recognised qualifications while being fully supported by a team of tutors, mentors, and your own recruitment consultant. The team works with you until you are qualified and placed.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Firstly, we place you on a training program which contains the most relevant industry recognised certification courses needed in the industry like the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Course. You can also opt to study the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis to take your studies a step further.
- Once you have passed the 4 required exams you will be handed over to our recruitment team who will provide you with a professional CV and LinkedIn review, interview support, career advice and tailored support like mock interviews.
- Our consultants work with you to identify the best opportunities available suited to you. Their tailored support helps you to prepare for interviews and perform at your best. Typically, you will start in a junior business analyst, junior analyst or a support/admin role in this sector.
- Junior Business Analyst
- Change Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
Message the school
About this institute
ITonlinelearning have been supporting students since 2007 and have grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of accredited online training. We offer our students world class certifications covering industries such as project management, business analysis, management, health &...
Why study at ITonlinelearning
- 5 star Trustpilot support, providing 1:1 personal student mentoring
- Internationally recognised qualifications and certifications
- Various flexible finance options for peace of mind
- Accredited training, approved by world recognised institutions
- Complete job placement packages
Want to know more about Junior Business Analyst Job Program (Online course)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!