Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
In a world where technologies develop at an increasingly fast pace, finding a stable and rewarding job is quite a challenge. The only way to keep up with the changing market and achieve professional and financial success is to become an expert in the field that will remain relevant for decades to come. Control of cyber-physical systems will definitely play a significant role in the global economy for many years ahead.
This is an interdisciplinary field. Cyber-physical systems (CPS) are used everywhere: household and industrial automation, automobiles, mechatronics and robotics, navigation, aviation and so on.
- offers an individual track based on students’ specialization;
- develops the understanding of modern trends and challenges in CPS control and the ability to solve various research and real-life tasks using a wide range of methods and approaches;
- provides students with deep knowledge of control theory and algorithms;
- teaches students to use modern information technologies in control algorithms design;
- gives insights into international developments in the field of CPS control; prepares students for research in the world’s leading institutions, companies, and agencies;
- develops creative and non-standard approaches to control algorithms design;
- improves teamwork and communication skills;
- trains qualified researchers and university lecturers who ready to participate in R&D projects, as well as share their knowledge with students.
The students will:
- create a scientific and technological foundation for modern cyber-physical systems aimed at facilitating analysis, transfer and processing of information in modern technologies;
- learn to develop new methods, mathematical models and control algorithms;
- acquire deep knowledge in the field of CPS;
- learn to use information technologies in professional activities.
*The applicants are required to pass entrance examination successfully.
About this institute
ITMO University Saint Petersburg
ITMO University in St. Petersburg is a recognized leader in optics, photonics and IT. Over the past few years, it has developed from a specialized technical institute into a trailblazer shaping the national education and research policy in Russia. We...
Want to know more about Control of Cyber-Physical Systems? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.