Master in Interaction Design Interaction DesignIED - Istituto Europeo di Design
Master in Interaction Design Interaction Design
All available course dates
Master in Interaction Design
The Master in Interaction Design aims to train professionals who aspire to be tomorrow’s digital leaders equipped with the collaborative, critical thinking and technical skills required to react, adapt and leverage the impacts of digital transformation and understand how the digital can be harnessed for strategic design.
The Master provides an environment of creativity, design and technological innovation by focusing on projects through a future lens. It provides students with the skill set and mindset to challenge the status quo and produce well-rounded designers who can work across disciplinary, cultural and geographical boundaries to design solutions addressing future individual, societal and business needs by nurturing curiosity, experimentation, technical skills and critical thinking, as well as emphatic, collaborative skills.
The programme is aimed at all creators interested in designing interactive experiences, such as:
- Design and communication professionals with a passion for new technologies.
- Designers who want to learn how to program and programmers with UX/UI interests.
- Future entrepreneurs and producers from the digital sector.
- Makers, product designers and digital artists.
- Managers and creatives from the world of advertising and communication.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- To acquire the necessary theoretical and technological knowledge for the digital labour market.
- To develop wide-ranging skills in the design, production and leadership of interactive projects.
- To learn from the major leading companies in the sector.
- To create a broad professional portfolio based on real briefs.
- To access the city’s business and cultural context.
- To master new digital fabrication tools and software.
- To promote efficient, multidisciplinary, collaborative, work.
- To improve communication skills for public presentations.
- To enhance student autonomy through self-assessment and learning by doing.
- To encourage creativity, experimentation and innovation.
On completion of this course students will receive a Master in Interaction Design.
- Interface design and user experience positions (UX, UI) in design studios and digital content companies.
- Event producer and project leader in advertising agencies.
- Provider of facilities and interactive experiences for events and congresses.
- Maker sector professionals in fab labs and digital fabrication spaces.
- Creative in communication agencies specialising in technology and new media.
About this institute
IED is the biggest international network of fashion, design, visual communication and management schools, with locations in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari, Madrid , Barcelona , São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. Established in 1966, IED has 45 years...
Want to know more about Master in Interaction Design Interaction Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...