About this program
Blended Master in Fashion Buying and Licencing
Due to the frantic speed with which fashion articles are launched nowadays, and faced with consumers who are more and more demanding, it is of prime importance that products reach the final consumer exactly as they were presented, without defects, at a suitable price and in the stipulated time.
On the other hand, factors like the consolidation of new technologies, real time, the development of new markets and production decentralization, force the textile sector to be constantly seeking solutions and improvements with which they can innovate and succeed.
Starting from this premise, the master was created to train professionals in the sphere of development, management and distribution of the fashion product in its widest sense, and from an international perspective.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Acquiring global knowledge about the complex world of fashion and how its market works
- Knowing about the life process of the fashion product, from its design, to production and sale
- Understanding the important part played by marketing and brand management in fashion
- Acquiring the necessary tools to be able to apply profitability and efficiency criteria
- Acquiring the industry's key negotiation and management skills
- Understanding the role of the commercial department and the different distribution and sales channels
- Understanding the management of a physical and online store
- Acquiring the tools necessary to be able to become a future entrepreneur
- Knowing the cosmetics industry as a fundamental part of the fashion business
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the institute website for more information.
Message the school
About this institute
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design
IED is the biggest international network of fashion, design, visual communication and management schools, with locations in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Cagliari, Madrid, Barcelona, São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. Established in 1966, IED has 45 years of international expertise...
Why study at IED - Istituto Europeo di Design
Rather than just keeping in step with the times, IED courses are thriving trend forecasters working as a conceptual innovation hub. A number of professionals from a variety of backgrounds come together to provide the input for a cross-fertilisation between areas and disciplines.
Want to know more about Blended Master in Fashion Buying and Licencing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!