MBA General Management (full-time)ISM - International School of Management
MBA General Management (full-time)
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in General Management (full-time)
The full-time MBA in General Management is a classic one-year MBA degree in the area of general business management. The ISM MBA in General Management program enables students to expand their business administration and management knowledge and creates the ideal prerequisites for a management or executive position in the business.
Our MBA in management develops and shapes the next generation of business leaders and is addressed to graduates with some previous existing work experience seeking to improve their management knowledge and tackle the challenges of strategic leadership on an international level.
Theory and practice are closely intertwined in the business MBA program. Through experienced lecturers from management practice and a constant exchange with numerous companies, you can gain hands-on practical experience and expand your personal network.
For admission to the course of study, the following proof is required:
- a first successful degree with 210 ECTS-points from a study at a university, or of a foreign university of the corresponding rank as well.
- at least two to three years of professional experience after the first degree.
- missing ECTS points can be replaced up to a limit of 30 ECTS points by qualified professional experience – in addition to the professional experience required above.
- sufficient English language skills (TOEFL).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Managing the Business in the international environment
- Strategic Management
- Management in the Global Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Change Management
- Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- Negotiation, Communication, and Executive Presentations
- Strategic Marketing (Spain)
- Digital Marketing
- Advanced Market Research
Finance & Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Cost Management
Operations and Supply Chain
- Global Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Project management
- Innovation Management
- New Business Models
- Design Thinking
- Data Science & Business Intelligence
- IT-enabled Information Systems
- IT Management
- Business Planning & Modelling
- Capstone Exercise
- Master Thesis
MBA Plus – Your Plus in Flexibility
With our free MBA Plus option, you can choose various additional courses from our Distance Learning programs. Use distance learning content to flexibly expand your MBA studies specialization while also pursuing your professional activities. ISM offers you online courses on various topics, such as:
- Sustainability Management
- Applied Business Data Science
- Digital Marketing Management
- and many more.
Scholarships & funding
MBA Support Scheme
ISM offers high-achieving students who enhance and positively impact the MBA course (e.g. international applicants or female executives) an up to fifty percent reduction in tuition fees. The following criteria are used to determine a student’s eligibility for a fee reduction:
- Proof of financial need
- Outstanding scholastic performance
- Essential extracurricular activity
For more information, contact the institute.
In a general MBA program, the academic curriculum covers a variety of subjects under the umbrella of business administration. The General Management Master in Business Administration is considered one of the most popular MBA programs, as it provides insights into the main elements of business, including finance and accounting, management, marketing and operations.
You’ll start by developing expertise in the main responsibility areas of general managers - internal management, finance, leadership, marketing, operations, and supply chain. Next, you’ll expand your leadership skills with courses in innovation, entrepreneurship, and data-science-led business decision-making.
Furthermore, small class sizes and individual coaching enable you to enjoy a personalized learning atmosphere and receive customized support.
Please be aware that this program has a visit abroad component in Spain.
24,900 Euro including enrollment and thesis fees (EU / Non-EU students)
Master of Business Administration (MBA degree)
Whatever MBA study form you choose – whether full- or part-time – the Master of Business Administration in General Management at ISM is the right fit for you, preparing you for today’s international business world and its challenges.
Study full-time entirely in English at our Munich campus and get the chance to apply your international management knowledge during a stay abroad in Spain. While developing your intercultural skills, you also get to know different business perspectives in an international context.
From the classroom to the boardroom, an MBA degree is designed to help you stand out as you apply for the most desirable jobs in business. It prepares you for the exact career you want, whether it is in top management, operations, consulting, banking, marketing, or human resources - with an MBA in General Management your career opportunities are endless.
Message the school
About this institute
ISM - International School of Management
The International School of Management (ISM) ranks among Germany’s leading private business schools. Founded in 1990, the ISM has seven campuses in Dortmund, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart, and Berlin and is home to over 3850 students. Internationality,...
Why study at ISM - International School of Management
The ISM is:
- students of 84 nationalities
- 30% international students
- integrated semester abroad
- international lecturers & over 56 guest lecturers
- around 190 renowned partner universities
- small study groups & a personal atmosphere
- 1:7 ratio of university lecturers: students
- from day 1 you become part of the ISM family & network
- individual support for your self-development
- over 30 years of educational competence
- unlimited state accreditation and top rankings
- over 40% of bachelor graduates find a job during their studies
- we facilitate student's entry into professional life
- regular ISM alumni events to expand your professional network
ISM - International School of Management
Want to know more about MBA General Management (full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!