Master in Data Analytics for BusinessISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management
Master in Data Analytics for Business
All available course dates
ISEG Lisbon is taking all measures with health and safety of our community as a top priority. Since March we're operating 100% online, engaging virtually and using online tools for learning and evaluation. ISEG Lisbon is fully committed to ensure safety of our candidates for next intake, and we're preparing everything to welcome you all in September.
Master in Data Analytics for Business
Located in the center of Lisbon, ISEG has a long tradition and experience in research and teaching in INFORMATION SYSTEMS, MATHEMATICS, AND DATA ANALYSIS. The MASTERS IN DATA ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS prepares its graduates for the new challenges associated with the reality of big data, business analytics, coding, data science, and machine learning.
Why Masters in Data Analytics for Business @ISEG Lisbon
- ISEG is the Portuguese School with the most solid and successful experience in teaching applied mathematics and quantitative skills – our bachelors in Applied Mathematics (MAEG) is choice # 1 in the country in the fields of Mathematics, Economics and Management (minimum GPA 18.4/20 in 2019).
- Highly qualified faculty with PhDs from world-class universities (e.g., Cranfield, Delaware, Duke, Wisconsin) will teach YOU.
- Covers the most sought-after topics that organizations view as current challenges, such as big data, coding, business analytics and intelligence, forecasting, machine learning, and optimization.
- A one-year full-time program (plus one semester for the master’s project, dissertation, or internship) preparing YOU to stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Experienced faculty in preparing YOU for Business Translation of data analysis.
- Prepares YOU for the reality of data science applied to the business world.
- Uses a mix of instructional methods, with real life cases and data, preparing YOU to think and act.
- Provides YOU with the mind-set for an international career.
This program is designed for graduates with a solid background in quantitative methods. Candidates must hold a first degree or equivalent in the areas of mathematics, statistics, information systems, management, economics, finance, mathematics applied to economics and management, or engineering. Applicants holding other degrees can also be accepted.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Intelligence and Decision Support
- Data Platforms for Analytics
- Decision Making and Optimization
- Enterprise Analytics
- Programming Foundations
- Statistical Methods and Visualization
- Advanced Statistical Methods
- Big Data Tools and Analytics
- Forecasting Methods
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Programming for Data Science
- Research & Development Seminars
- Master's Final Work - MFW
- EU students: €6,850
- International (non-EU) students: €8,150
This Master’s Degree in Data Analytics for Business aims to prepare data scientists, managers, economists, statisticians, and information management professionals.
About this institute
WELCOME TO ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics & Management
10 reasons why ISEG Lisbon #1 ISEG Lisbon has just entered the prestigious Global Financial Times FT Rankings in 2020 with the Master's in Finance, and is accredited by AACSB, a distinction earned by only 5% of business schools in...
ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management
Want to know more about Master in Data Analytics for Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Hong Kong, China