About this program
Financial Accounting (in Portuguese Only)
Do you need to deepen your knowledge in accounting?
Update and develop financial accounting knowledge focused on the current Accounting Standardization System (SNC) and the IFRS approved by the European Union . Develop the ability to critically analyze the information reported by companies from anywhere in the world. Take advantage of Advanced Financial Accounting as a lever to project the companies in which you are involved to create value and increase awareness and brand .
Who is it for?
- Middle and senior management who integrate the areas of accounting or finance.
- Auditors and consultants.
- Executives for whom it is useful to have a comprehensive knowledge of financial reporting.
- Other professionals who wish to update their knowledge of financial accounting.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial performance reporting
- Non-Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Financial Instruments
- Business group reporting
- Financial Disclosures
- Creative Accounting and Forensic Auditing
Tuition Fee: €4,990
Message the school
About this institute
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
Founded in 1972, the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is one of the most prestigious public universities in Portugal, particularly focused on postgraduate studies and scientific research. It is organized in four schools: ISCTE Business Institute, Institute of Sociology and...
Want to know more about Financial Accounting (in Portuguese Only)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...