Finance and Accounting
The BSc in Finance and Accounting provides a solid global training in Management, provides advanced level of expertise in Accounting & Auditing, and financial management of companies.
Graduates in Finance and Accounting have the proper knowledge and preparation to perform functions in many different business areas.
- Tax Administration - Expert Supervision and Inspection;
- Retail Banking - Account Manager, Financial Analyst;
- investment Banking, Management Asset and trading in Financial Markets - Analyst, Dealers, Customer Manager
- Companies of Computing - Expert in Financial
- SMEs - Financial Manager and Controllers
- SMEs - Certified Accountants
- Real estate - Expert Management and Financing
For more information please visit University Website.
About this institute
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
Founded in 1972, the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is one of the most prestigious public universities in Portugal, particularly focused on postgraduate studies and scientific research. It is organized in four schools: ISCTE Business School, School of Sociology and...
Want to know more about Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.