The BSc in Economics oriented to graduate economists with leadership capacity and prepare for a constantly changing globalized world.
ISCTE-IUL's Master's degree in Economics has the length of six semesters (180 ECTS) and, despite being clearly rooted in the area of Economics, has a strong interdisciplinary factor which aims to enable students to reflect critically about the world around them.
Graduates in Economics have the proper knowledge and preparation to perform functions in many different business areas.
- Companies Audit and Consulting
- Banking, Insurance and other Financial Operators
- Private companies in areas such as Telecommunications and Transportations, Energy and Environment, Tourism and Hospitality, Healyh and Pharmaceuticals, Marketing and Market Studies, Culture and Entrepreneurship;
- Business Associations
- Sectoral Regulators and Market Supervisors
- Public Administration
- International Economic and Financial Institutions
- Entities of Teaching and Research
- Offices of Economic Research, Teaching and Research (national and international);
- Organizations of Social and Solidarity Economics
About this institute
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
Founded in 1972, the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is one of the most prestigious public universities in Portugal, particularly focused on postgraduate studies and scientific research. It is organized in four schools: ISCTE Business School, School of Sociology and...
Want to know more about Bachelor's degree in Economics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.