Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Certified Personal Trainer - Female
This IPTA - International Personal Training Academy offers a program for women who wish to become internationally licensed personal trainers and fitness professionals. The academy is located in the lovely resort town of Marbella, Spain, a popular destination with a vibrant nightlife and beautiful beaches.
The course consists of a 16-day faculty-led training phase in Marbella followed by 8 weeks of online learning.
The program focuses on the following areas:
- How you position yourself in a male dominated environment.
- How you handle male colleagues, bosses and clients in your working environment.
- How you promote as a female personal trainer.
- Tools for development and self-coaching as a female PT.
- How you reactively and proactively manage charged situations and potential harassment.
- Functional Anatomy
- Physiology / sports physiology
- Diet & Nutrition
- Test Methodology
- Body composition analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Consultations & interviewing
- Functional training
- Movement Analysis
- Stability Training
- Dynamic mobility training
- Resistance Training
- Endurance training
- Body composition measurements
- Testing (strength, endurance, flexibility)
- Therapeutic stretching
- Olympic lifting
- Running technique and coordination
- PT "role play" and feedback sessions
This course is suitable for women who wish to become certified personal trainers and who wish to work professionally in the health and fitness field.
Applicants need to be 18 years or older, female, and it is recommended that they have at least 1 year of previous strength and fitness training.
The Academy, founded by Scandinavian fitness professionals, is ideally situated in the resort town of Marbella, Spain. The vibrant nightlife and beautiful beaches form the ideal backdrop for the health and fitness programs offered by IPTA Academy. IPTA offers the...