Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Programme Grande ÉcoleIPAG Business School
The Grande École Programme
Truly multidisciplinary, IPAG’s Grande École Programme allows you to develop transferable managerial skills and clear career goals. With support from our alumni and professional coaches, you’ll explore new professional worlds to help guide you toward your dream profession.
8 tracks are available in Master’s cycle, in areas as diverse as marketing, finance, international affairs, entrepreneurship, human resources or international management.
Becoming a manager
Become a fully equipped manager in 5 years. The Grande École Programme will prepare you with the knowledge and know-how you’ll need to achieve professional success.
Admissions IPAG’s Master Grande École is accessible to candidates in 1st, 3rd or 4th years depending on their level of studies. The programme can be studied in French or English at the start of the 1st year.
- French Residents:
- 1st year entry: Concours Sésame
- 3rd or 4th year entry: IPAG’s Master degrees are accessible to students having completed a 3rd year of study at IPAG.
- Non-French residents holding a foreign “BAC+3” diploma (3 years degree) or preparing to obtain it:
- Specific international procedure (subject to the recognition of the degree they obtained).
- IPAG also offers free Sesame and Ambitions+ revision courses, to help you best prepare for the exam.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
€10,000 euros/year on Paris or Nice campus.
Depending of your specialisation, your career opporunities can be as followed:
- Merger and acquistion consultant
- Risk manager
- Financial assets manager
- Financial analyst
- Online project manager
- Digital brand manager
- Social media manager
- Events project manager
- E-CRM manager
- Web editorial manager
- Web marketer
- Business developer
- Business engineer
- Development officer
- Store director
- Sales director
- Customer account manager
- Business development manager
- Commercial strategy manager
- Communications director
- Export manager
- International brand manager
- International buyer
- Campus manager
- Chief happiness officer
- Diversity manager
- Recruitment director
- Training director
- International mobility director
- Management control
- Assets administrator
- Statutory auditor
- Certified accountant
- Finance officer
- Internal or corporate audit
- International negotiator
- International buyer
- Client development director
- Supply chain manager
- Purchasing consultant
- Business buyer
- Business developer
- Business creation or takeover consultant
- Franchise consultant
- Business unit manager
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide. The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities...
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
Want to know more about The Programme Grande École? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...