The Programme Grande ÉcoleIPAG Business School
The Programme Grande École
Truly multidisciplinary, IPAG’s Programme Grande École allows you to develop transferable managerial skills and clear career goals. With support from our alumni and professional coaches, you’ll explore new professional worlds to help guide you toward your dream profession.
8 tracks are available in Master’s cycle, in areas as diverse as marketing, finance, international affairs, entrepreneurship, human resources or international management.
Becoming a manager
Become a fully equipped manager in 5 years. The Programme Grande École will prepare you with the knowledge and know-how you’ll need to achieve professional success.
Admissions IPAG’s Master Grande École is accessible to candidates in 1st, 3rd or 4th years depending on their level of studies.
- 1st year entry: Concours Sésame
- 3rd or 4th year entry: IPAG’s Master degrees are accessible to students having completed a 3rd year of study at IPAG.
- Non-French residents holding a foreign “BAC+3” diploma (3 years degree) or preparing to obtain it can enrol in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole via the specific international procedure (subject to the recognition of the degree they obtained).
- IPAG also offers free Sesame and Ambitions+ revision courses, to help you best prepare for the exam.
- Entry Level Admission onto the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School is decided on the basis of two entrance exams: SESAME for students joining after their Baccalaureate and Ambitions+ for students having completed a 2/3 year degree.
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, one in Nice and one in Paris, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after within the business community. The school benefits from an international network of 100 partner...
Want to know more about The Programme Grande École? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.