Online MSc in UX Design & Digital BusinessIPAG Business School
Online MSc in UX Design & Digital Business
All available course dates
Online MSc in UX Design & Digital Business
Inspired by the traditional university model in English speaking countries, the Master of Science, more commonly known as the MSc is a Bac+5 (five years post-secondary education) degree, generally earned in just over a year, intended for those who hold at least a Bachelor’s degree (Bac+3 or three years post-secondary). It is renowned for its international aspect and its operational approach, which gives graduates a high degree of employability.
The Masters of Science (or MSc) awarded by IPAG combine the academic and scientific requirements of this degree with the values and aims of the school, based on promoting a management model that is appropriate for a globalised and constantly changing world. They offer both professional and international aspects. Our graduates can therefore become operational in a job and/or specific business sector immediately.
This course is offered in partnership with the ESDAC School of Design, Applied Arts and Communication, located in the centre of Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Montpellier, Istres, Clermont-Ferrand, Lille, Lyon, Strasbourg and Rennes.
IPAG’s online MSc programmes are built around a unique format enabling optimal development of managerial, technical and interpersonal skills. Learning is always structured as follows:
- Core classes: acquiring the basics for a multi-skilled and responsible manager
- Professional expertise: robust academic training devoted to the professional field selected
- Soft Skills and Employability Course: development of behavioural and interpersonal skills, often essential for the role of manager
- Executive Certificate: gaining business experience, in addition to the main course
- Master’s thesis: completion of a thesis on an academic or operational subject relevant to the chosen field
- On-the-job experience: possibility of a work-study programme or long-term internship with a company.
- MSc in 10 months: a four-year degree (Bac+4 or 240 ECTS credits) or an International Bachelor’s or RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) qualification level 6/7
- MSc in 15 months: a three-year degree (Bac+3 or 180 ECTS credits) or RNCP qualification level 5
For managers who are re-training or looking to gain expertise, 10 years of experience is required if the academic conditions cannot be met.
An English-language proficiency certificate is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Project management
- Business Ethics & CSR
- Research and dissertation methodology
- Strategic Management
- Digital economy
- Digital foresight
- Webmarketing 1
- Innovation Strategy in Dynamic Global Markets
- New Business Models of the Circular Economy
- Trademark law and intellectual property
- UX Design - process, methods and creation
- UX prototyping & ergonomics
- UX optimisation: design experience and testing
- Optimisation: content strategy (SEO and UX)
- User sociology and digital technology
- Business English
- Conference circuit
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
The program is taught 100% online.
- 10-month format: €9,000
- 15-month format: €12,250
Degree: Master of Science Bac+5 level (five years post-secondary)
- Project Manager
- SEO Manager
- SEM Manager
- Growth Hacker
- Head of Technology Intelligence
- E-Supply chain
- Head of Ergonomics
- Digital Strategist
- E-Business Consultant
- Social Media Strategist
- Contractor Project Manager
- Contracting Authority Project Manager
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide. The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities...
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
Want to know more about Online MSc in UX Design & Digital Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...