Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
M.Sc. in Finance and Investment double degree
The M.Sc. in Finance and Investment double degree is open to students commencing their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG who studied the Master’s in Finance, Audit, and Controlling.
It enables students to obtain two degrees in one year : the IPAG Master’s Degree and an M.Sc. in International Finance. The first semester is spent on the IPAG campus in Paris and the second semester in London at the University of Greenwich.
The M.Sc. in Finance and Investment double degree enables student with a working knowledge of financial management to gain an insight into international finance in Europe’s financial capital. Each student can develop a well-rounded profile as well as specialist skills within a chosen area such a financial risk management, project finance or financial transactions.
Students can enter IPAG’s 5th year majors after completion of the 4th year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English.
Candidates who hold a French degree may enter Programme Grande Ecole directly in year 3 or 4 via the entrance exam Ambitions +.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The M.Sc. in n Finance and Investment double degree includes:
- 2 electives: Australian e-challenge and Team Building
- 3 specialisation modules: Risk Management, Project Finance or Financial Trading Techniques
- A syllabus developed with financial experts and taught by market-leading professionals working in Europe’s financial centre.
- Account Manager
- Asset Manager
- Fund and Investment Manager
- Bond Desk Manager
- Trader Bank Advisor
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide. The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities...
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
Want to know more about M.Sc. in Finance and Investment double degree? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...