MBA in Finance & Investments
The MBA in Finance & Investments is open to students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 18 months. It focuses of financial techniques and risk management on a global scale and in the context of a rapidly changing economic landscape. 80% of the course is taught in French. It aims to teach the necessary managerial know-how to excel in a financial career.
The significant change witnessed in the financial and economic landscape has seen the rise of new roles where risk management has become paramount. The current context necessitates both a solid grounding in financial techniques and a consideration for risk management. The MBA in Finance enables students to pursue a career in the financial, insurance or risk prevention sectors.
- Subject to obtaining a 3-year degree.
- In addition for non-French speakers: B2 level at TCF or DELF in French.
- In addition for non-English speakers: TOEFL IBT (internet-based test: 80) or TOEFL PBT (paper-based test: 550) or TOEIC (780) or IELTS: 6.0 or Cambridge (FCE).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MBA in finance includes:
- An end of year dissertation
- A 6-month internship , in France or abroad
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals.
- 20% of modules taught in English
- Course : Marchés financiers : fondamentaux et méthodes, Évaluation d'entreprise, Contrôle de Gestion, Contrôle de Gestion : pilotage stratégique et mesure de la performance.
- Credit analyst
- Financial counsel
- Wealth manager
- Financial strategy consultant
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide. The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities...
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
Want to know more about MBA in Finance & Investments? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...