MBA in Luxury Brand ManagementIPAG Business School
MBA in Luxury Brand Management
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in Luxury Brand Management
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 18 months. The course is taught in English and enables students to become versatile managers able to hold key positions in major international fashion brands.
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management enables students to develop a range of competencies and transversal skills that are particularly relevant to the luxury sector. The course includes a Sales component with a detailed focus on retail and e-commerce as a means for companies to operate on new international markets.
The most cutting-edge communication and webmarketing techniques are taught, allowing students to develop an innovative profile, and invaluable advantage in an industry that is constantly reinventing itself. The course has a clear international focus, promoting the benefits of diversity and giving students the confidence to work within culturally diverse teams.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- A number of visits to prestigious French fashion houses
Marketing applied to luxury and codes:
- The anti-laws of luxury
- From premium to luxury
- The 3 marketing approach : accessible, intermediate and inaccessible
- Perceived value and price setting rules
- Brand safety
Value generation with the supply chain:
- Managing the value generation through supply chain: (design, creativity, modelism, prototyping, industrialising)
- Using supply chain as a bulwark against counterfeit:(blockchain, partners selection, logistics tracking...)
- Securing sourcing and procurement to secure global quality
- Supply chain vertical integration challenge in luxury
- The supply chain : tool of the luxury experience (stock limitation, premium delivery, hyper-customisation)
PR applied to luxury:
- Brand personality and brand essence
- Content production for FNL adverts, videos, social media, blog
- Social media PR strategy in FNL
- Media relationships building and press conferences organisation
- Crisis Communication and Reputation Management
Luxury distribution principles:
- Luxury retail distribution, high-end retailing principles
- Focus on merchandising applied to luxury
- Customer Relationship Management in luxury, tools and processes
- The use of e-commerce in luxury industry
Luxury facing sustainability challenge:
- Climate change
- Water consumption
- Respect of work ethics
- Animal welfare
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Luxury PR Specialist
- Luxury Retail Buyer
- PR manager in Luxury
- Customer Relationship manager
- Retail manager in Luxury
- E-trade activator manager
Message the school
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide. The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities...
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
Want to know more about MBA in Luxury Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Summer / Short course