MBA in Management (MAN)International University of Sarajevo
MBA in Management (MAN)
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in Management (MAN)
The IUS Master of Business and Administration (MBA) is a flexible, intensive, and competitive one-year program that develops foundational business skills. Our inspirational and innovative culture, coupled with our academic staff with backgrounds in both academia and industry will provide students with the knowledge, skills, and vision to start their own business, to progress their career, or to change their career path. The IUS MBA immerses students into the extensive study of core topics, such as organizational management, accounting and finance, marketing, leadership, entrepreneurship, and many other subjects based on the students’ preferences. We focus on four essential types of performance, on which the organization beats, equals or loses against the competition. Therefore, cost, quality, speed to customers, and innovation are studied extensively, in order to teach students how to succeed in their future organizations or personal enterprises.
Who is it aimed for?
Directors, executives, etc.
To apply, please visit the institute website. The following documents are required:
- Passport copy (with validity period of at least two years)
- A clean criminal record
- Bachelor diploma and Bachelor full transcript
- Two Recommendation letter(s)
- Motivation letter
- IELTS or TOFEL English language certificat B2 level with 6.00 overall score (Applicants may have the choice of either taking TOEFL/IELTS certificates or sitting for the IUS English Placement and Proficiency Tests)
- A photo
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial Management
- International Finance
- International Banking and Finance
- International Business Environment
- Advanced Human Behavior in Organizations
- Advanced Human Resources Management
- Advanced Entrepreneurship and SBM
- International Economics
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Globalization and Global Governance
- Leadership Development
- Economic Growth and Development
- Advanced Business Ethics and CSR
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Innovation and Change Management
- Industrial Economics
- International Business Management
- International Financial Markets
- Macroeconomic Policies and Business
- Business Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Risk Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees for EU students: 3500 EUR
- Tuition fees for Non-EU students: 3500 EUR
Message the school
About this institute
International University of Sarajevo
Established in Sarajevo the beautiful capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2004, IUS has become a leading higher education institution, both locally and internationally. IUS takes great pride in having climbed steadily to the top private university position in Bosnia-Herzegovina over the...
Want to know more about MBA in Management (MAN)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic