MBA in Global ManagementInternational Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen
MBA in Global Management
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in Global Management
Global market skills for an international career in business
In our fast changing world a profound understanding of global markets and effective international management skills are key for a successful international career in business.
Therefore, the MBA program Global Management delivers an in-depth understanding of the core international business subjects in all major functional areas. The program also emphasizes skills and abilities necessary to develop new global business opportunities, analyze international markets, manage companies effectively and lead diverse teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related subject (210 ECTS)
- A minimum of 1year of relevant experience after first degree
- Letter of motivation
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5 or TOEFL iBT 90)
- All documents must be in English
- Funding for tuition fees and for living costs
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Management
- International Financial Management
- Professional Development
- Global Economics
- International Legal & Tax Framework
- Logistics and Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Project and Quality Management
- Master Thesis Seminar
The program begins in the winter semester. The introductory events and courses usually start in the beginning of October.
Tuition fee: 15,900 Euro plus an additional semester fee of roughly 350 Euro per semester
- International settlements department
- Banks and organizations cooperating with global partners
- Business analytics manager
- International business development
- Government affairs
- Marketing and sales manager
Message the school
About this institute
International Graduate Center
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by HSB Hochschule Bremen - City University of Applied Sciences as an interdisciplinary graduate school for management and leadership. For applicants with a first university degree, IGC offers MBA and Master's degrees in the...
Why study at International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen
- IGC guarantees a postgraduate education that meets both academic and professional requirements, with a focus on business, management and leadership.
- Individual support and the personal exchange in small groups with a maximum of 25 students from diverse cultures enrich the learning process.
- As part of a German state university, IGC students benefit from high-quality studies with practical relevance and a large network of partner universities.
Want to know more about MBA in Global Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!