Master of Engineering in Aeronautical ManagementInternational Graduate Center
Master of Engineering in Aeronautical Management
The master program Aeronautical Management provides an interdisciplinary insight into the aviation systems, i.e. airlines, maintenance facilities and legislational authorities. Applicants have to be graduates of bachelor study programs in aviation systems.
The master program is designed to enhance your competence by the following modules:
- Air Transport Business Administration
- Risk Management in Airline Operation
- International Law and Airlaw
- Simulation of Logistic Aviation Systems
- Modelling and Simulation
- Management Systems
- Human Factors in Leadership
The master program addresses candidates graduated by an bachelor degree due to the following qualifications:
- Graduates of the International Degree Course in Aviation Systems Engineering and Management (ILST).
- Pilots with a related degree and practical experience.
- Graduates with an acceptable degree in related areas like aircraft engineering, maintenance, or air traffic administration plus a practical experience.
Fluency in English is required. Students whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency with the TOEFL exam (minimum of 220 points computer-based or 560 paper-based) or an equivalent test like the IELTS (at least 6,0).
- International Law/Airlaw deals with the interpretation and application of national, supranational and international law (basics and methods) with regard to aviation and airlaw.
- Air Transport Business Administration deals with global air transport businesses and markets and international logistics. Additionally, students participate in practical trainings to prepare them to make an own economical decisions.
- Human Factors in Leadership aims to impart knowledge and methods in order to enable independent orientation in dynamic systems with variable regulations. Students will develop interdisciplinary problem solving strategies and will be able to adapt these in the field of engineering and aeronautical management.
- Management Systems will enable students to operate in a leading position under consideration of the actual challenge of the market.
- Risk Management in Airline Operation introduces general principles of risk management and has a particular focus on the main risk areas in aviation. Topics like the human factor and the man-machine-interface are included.
- Simulation of Logistic Aviation System is based on the principles of aviation management and covers the understanding and application of the interdependency between the various parties in aviation industry. Our students will understand the role and connectivity of aircraft producers, airlines, air traffic systems, airports and legal authorities.
- Modelling and Simulation consists of a theoretical and a practical component: the introduction to simulation and simulators is basis for further trainings. In the practical part the students are required to build an aircraft simulation model.
International Graduate Center
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership. For applicants with a first university degree the International Graduate Center offers several MBA and master degrees...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!