This program is designed for students who need a foundation programme before they can progress to the University of Portsmouth.
Courses you can progress to upon successful completion of the Foundation are:
- BEng (Hons) Electronic Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks
- BEng (Hons) Construction Engineering Management
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Innovation Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering
Admissions and English entry requirements depend on the country you're applying from. For more details please use the request information form.
- ICT Skills
- Engineering Principles 1
- Numerical Techniques 1
- Research Method, Critical Thinking & Expression
- Programming Concepts
- Chemistry (Petroleum Engineering Only)
- Design Concepts (Civil Engineering Only)
- Engineering Principles 2
- Numerical Techniques 3
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 3
The cost of this program is 13800 GBP.
International College Portsmouth
International College Portsmouth is an embedded college to the University of Portsmouth offering students a dynamic educational experience. We provide Foundation, First Year Degree and Pre-Masters pathways to more than 100 University of Portsmouth undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Centrally located...
Want to know more about Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.