Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Pre-medical program in Slovakia
The pre-medical program offered by ICB introduces and prepares students with all the skills they need in order to enter medical programs across the world.
Students will study English language in addition to required subjects of the pre-medical program. The pre-medical program prepares students in the following subjects:
- General English (upper intermediate & English for special purposes)
- Medical terminology
- Biology (cell biology, genetics)
- Chemistry (general chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry)
- Physics or mathematics
- Anatomy (introduction to anatomy)
- Latin (medical Latin terminology)
- Slovak / Czech language (introduction to Slovak / Czech language)
This pre-medical program is designed to fulfil the needs of international students. You may choose to either study full courses or intensive programs depending on your preference.
Application requirements for the pre-medical program:
- Complete the online application form. Please ensure that when using the online application form, the remaining documents should be scanned and e-mailed to ICB.
These documents should be attached to the online application form:
- Secondary school leaving Certificate
- CV in English
- Copy of valid passport
- Two passport size photos
- Application fee: 250 EUR (non-refundable and payable in advance by bank transfer)
*Please note that all documents have to be in English, either as originals or certified copies.
Non-EU students should fulfil all the above requirements and should contact a visa agent which will guide and prepare all the necessary documents which are needed from the Slovak Embassy in your country.
- The basic requirement for enrolling in courses is a minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years old. ICB may accept students olden than 30 years old only if they will prove that up till now they had continual studies in a scientific field.
- You have to stay in the ICB residence halls during your studies.
Degree & diploma
There is no degree awarded, just a certificate of attendance.
Tuition & fees
- Tuition fees for the full course, pre-medical program from the 1st of October: 6800 €*
- Tuition fees for the intensive course, pre-medical program from the 1st of February are 5900 €*
- Tuition fees for the summer, pre-medical program from 15th of June are 3800 €* (Available for EU students and for students who do not need visa)
* Application fee 250 € (non-refundable). Textbooks and auxiliary materials are included in the above tuition fee prices. Health insurance, ICB uniforms and the rest of I.C.B facilities and student services are not included in the above prices.
International College of Bratislava
Prepare to enter medical school with this program
The International College of Bratislava (ICB) welcomes international students who are eager to study medicine and become well qualified physicians. Entering medical school is one of the most important decisions in your life, and students need as much information as possible to make an...