About this program
The mediation and conflict resolution profession is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling profession.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a medical secretary
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a medical secretary professional in months not years!
- Study a medical secretary course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Facilitating mediations
Structuring and Managing the Mediation Process
- Disputing parties management
- Mediation strategy
- Information analysis
- Building trust and cooperation
- Defining and setting the scope of mediation
- Agenda setting
- Probing for unknown interests
- Proposing settlement options
Binding Settlement Outcomes
- Assessing settlement possibilities
- Negotiations and closure
- Binding settlement agreements
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the Institute website for more information.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Tuition fee: $1199
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as amedical secretary
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith,DipMDs
Most mediators are employed by:
- Local & State Government
- Schools & Universities
- Legal Service Providers
- Insurance Providers
- Independent Mediation & Arbitration Business’s
- Independent Mediator
Mediation skills are a valuable asset to your career and many employers find it highly desirable that employees hold these skills.
- customer service
- counselling & psychology
- law enforcement
- sales and
- key negotiating roles
About this institute
Distance Learning & Home Study courses by ICI
With courses from the International Career Institute (ICI), participants can develop their careers or pursue a new career with flexible, online study options that participants can study at their own time and at their own pace. Through ICI courses, participants will gain...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
ICI allowed me an opportunity to further my education in a subject I would have had to go to university for. I appreciate the flexibility that ICI has shown without sacrificing excellence…. ICI has helped me feel comfortable researching, documenting and discussing any given topic.