About this program
Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing Diploma
The field of Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing is a fascinating area to study
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various graphic design and desktop publishing related professions
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a graphics design and desktop publishing course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the graphics industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundation & Theory
- Tools and Workplace
- Raw Materials
- Printing and Prepress
- Digital Illustration
- Advanced Digital Illustration
- Design and Typography
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Design
- Marketing and Design
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the Institute website for more information.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Tuition fee: $1199
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipGDP
The Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing industry can be a rewarding and challenging creative experience which is fulfilling and satisfying.Career opportunities include:
- Graphic Designer
- Desktop Publisher
- Freelance Graphic Designer
A huge amount of growth is currently occurring in the freelance sector of the graphics and desktop publishing industry. Many designers work as independent self-employed contractors. Work within the in-house print and digital design houses are also abundant. Strong continued employment prospects are forecast for the industry particularly so for digital medium based work.
About this institute
Distance Learning & Home Study courses by ICI
With courses from the International Career Institute (ICI), participants can develop their careers or pursue a new career with flexible, online study options that participants can study at their own time and at their own pace. Through ICI courses, participants will gain...