About this program
Frontline Management Diploma
There are certain skills you need to become a frontline manager. Our Frontline Management course is designed in conjunction with industry representatives and helps you learn the skills you need to succeed quickly and conveniently.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in frontline management
- Learn the inside secrets of how frontline managers effectively manage people and projects
- Study a frontline management course that was designed in conjunction with prominent industry representatives
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Implement effective workplace relationships
- Implement operational plan
- Promote team effectiveness
- Develop work priorities
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Implement workplace information system
- Implement continuous improvement
- Develop teams and individuals
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- Manage projects
- Facilitate and capitalise on change and innovation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the Institute website for more information.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Tuition fee: $1199
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a frontline manager
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipFrntLnMgt
On completion of this qualification, you will be prepared to enter into management and supervisory positions in a broad range of industries.
Typical positions include: team leader, manager and supervisor.
About this institute
Distance Learning & Home Study courses by ICI
With courses from the International Career Institute (ICI), participants can develop their careers or pursue a new career with flexible, online study options that participants can study at their own time and at their own pace. Through ICI courses, participants will gain...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
ICI even assisted in finding me a job. The course is wonderfully done and I really enjoyed it. Best of all you not only provided me with valuable training and knowledge BUT you even assisted me in finding the job of my dreams via your job search service. Thank you so much.
I would like to thank everyone at the International Career Institute, for their support throughout my studies. I found the course very relevant and it has certainly broadened my ability to improve my performance in my current position.
The frontline management course gave the skills and confidence necessary for my employer to recognise that I was ready to step up to management level.