Technician Course in Business and Institutional CommunicationInstituto Séneca - Centro Internacional de Postgrado
About this program
Technician Course in Business and Institutional Communication
This Business and Institutional Communication Technician Course is programmed to give a complete training, which will allow those who follow it to join an already structured team, or organize the Communication area, both in a company and in any type of institution. It also prepares students to work in communication and marketing agencies.
Likewise, this Business and Institutional Communication Technician Course provides the necessary knowledge to create a communication agency and work on your own, offering these services to SMEs, NGOs, or any other type of organization that does not have a Department within its organic structure of Communication or Public Relations, and that requires internal informative actions and external projection, as well as planning for its relations with its target audiences.
- University graduates of any specialty.
- Journalists who wish to develop professionally in the field of Communication.
- Communication Managers, both in a company and an institution, who wish to improve the performance of their functions.
- Responsible for the Human Resources area and the Commercial and Marketing area, for their comprehensive knowledge of Communication.
- Officials from Press and Protocol Offices who need to manage new areas of competence.
- Professionals of any discipline who wish to acquire this specialization to open up new job opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs who need to know the Communication tools to publicize their project.
For further information on admissions requirements, please contact the institute.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Communication
- The Communication Department
- Internal Communication: On-Line And Off-Line
- External Communication: On-Line And Off-Line
- Practical and Professional Writing of Information
- Corporate Communication
- The Communication Plan
- Event Organization
- Management of a Crisis Situation
- Management of Advertising And Sponsorship Contracts
- Institutional Comunication
- Protocol and Ceremonial
For further course options, please contact the institute.
- Acquire a good knowledge of business and institutional Communication, to implement or improve Information Systems.
- Know the most effective tools to achieve a solid active presence in the media.
- Properly channel the different flows of internal and external information that occur in any entity, public or private.
- Develop a critical sense to design a Communication Plan with success and professionalism, which involves all the programmed actions.
- Familiarize yourself with each of the functions of a communication manager, to manage it effectively in the organization.
- Stimulate the ability to analyze information to identify potential problems or risks, and proactively provide solutions.
- Assess the importance of style, making use of techniques in news writing and reporting.
- Understand and know how to use advertising and PR actions, as a support and complement to communication management.
- Know the levels of Institutional Communication and all the characteristics and peculiarities that occur in each of them.
- Delve into the norms and rules of Protocol and Ceremonial, to ensure the success of any event that brings together personalities.
For information on fees please contact the institute.
Diploma from the Seneca Institute.Possibility of a University Specialist diploma from UCAM with 25 ECTS credits.
- Communication Departments
- Communication and Image Agencies
- External Relations Departments
- Institutional Relations Departments
- Departments of Public Relations and Protocol
- Press Offices
- Event Organization Companies
- Consulting and Auditing Companies
Message the school
About this institute
Instituto Séneca - Centro Internacional de Postgrado
The Séneca Institute, International Postgraduate Center, based in Madrid, and present in the field of training for more than 25 years, designs and develops a series of programs that respond to the market need for qualified professionals in areas of...
Why study at Instituto Séneca - Centro Internacional de Postgrado
More than two decades support us and give an account of the achievements acquired by postgraduate education of professionals from more than 75 nationalities in the five continents. We have helped these students to achieve their professional goals by providing strong education and setting them up with the proper tools to achieve their goals through the knowledge and skills acquired in each subject, as well as local or international practices.
We have the most complete programs in each one of our specializations with study material of our own development that is concentrating the contents on all the aspects that need to be known around a topic or management area, which represents a true economy of effort for the student.
All Courses and Master's programs can be followed in the blended learning version or entirely online. In the first case, the Seneca Institute provides the necessary certificates to obtain a student visa for those students who reside outside of Spain. In the second case, tutoring and interaction with the students are taken care of so that they feel integrated and supported for the duration of their education.
Contact us, and we can guide you in an education that updates your knowledge and expands it through specialization, or that leads you to a professional requalification.
Want to know more about Technician Course in Business and Institutional Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!