Master Financial AnalysisInstituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Master Financial Analysis
All available course dates
Master Financial Analysis
This course is aimed at scientific and professional development in corporate finance, and its most significant objectives are to:
- Provide solid and current training that allows the future master to act efficiently in different financial business management contexts and positions;
- Prepare the master’s student to exercise the professions of financial analyst and independent consultant, from the perspective assumed by the Portuguese Securities Market Commission;
- Foster the use of financial methods, techniques and instruments, which enable the master’s students to use their knowledge in an integrated manner in the production, evaluation or use of economic, financial and statistical or other information, with a view to managing investments and assets, portfolio management, provision of financial advice or performing similar activities;
- Develop decision making, communication and socio-political skills, as well as the& capacity to understand and assess complex situations;
- Contribute to the advanced training of higher education lecturers, in the field of accounting and management, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
Hold a degree in the areas of Auditing, Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management, or a legal equivalent considered by the Scientific Council to be appropriate to the frequency of the course.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the principles of Bologna by a State adhering to this Process or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where you intend to be admitted or
- Be the holder of a school, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where he intends to be admitted.
Documents required for application (all courses)
When filling out your application you will need to upload the following documents:
- Copy of passport or Foreign Identity document ;
- Declaration on honor , that the candidate is neither Portuguese nor covered by any of the defined exceptions (draft declaration available on the application form);
- Diploma demonstrating knowledge of the language in which the teaching will be given corresponding to level B2 in accordance with the CEFR or declaration issued if they are going to attend the Portuguese as a foreign language course (native students from Portuguese speaking countries are exempt);
- Other documents may be requested by the organic units.
- Document proving a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or with a school, scientific or professional curriculum , depending on the condition of access by the international student
- Discrimination of subjects , credits or workloads and respective grades
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae ;
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters when they exist.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Portfolio Management
- Advanced Financial Accounting Topics
- Valuation of Shares and Other Investments
- Derivatives Analysis and Evaluation
- English for Finance
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Economy and Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Analysis of Reports and Accounts
- Evaluation of Obligations and Structured Products
- Regulation, Ethics and Governance
- Dissertation of a Scientific Nature or Project Work or Professional Internship with Final Report
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 6,100€ per year
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Master Financial Analysis? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Clayton , Australia