Master AuditingInstituto Politécnico de Lisboa
All available course dates
This course is aimed at scientific and professional development in auditing, and its most significant objectives are to:
- Provide greater theoretical and practical training to those who intend to perform their professional activity in the different fields of auditing (more specifically: external or independent, internal and information technology) as well as in management control, taking into account the requirements set by the market and existing domestic and international norms;
- Provide basic theoretical and practical knowledge for the study, analysis, implementation and assessment of internal control systems, endowing students with a critical and independent view of organisations;
- Enable the qualification of lecturers in the different auditing fields.
Hold a degree in the areas of Auditing, Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management, or a legal equivalent considered by the Scientific Council to be appropriate to the frequency of the course.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the principles of Bologna by a State adhering to this Process or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where you intend to be admitted or
- Be the holder of a school, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where he intends to be admitted.
Documents required for application (all courses)
When filling out your application you will need to upload the following documents:
- Copy of passport or Foreign Identity document ;
- Declaration on honor , that the candidate is neither Portuguese nor covered by any of the defined exceptions (draft declaration available on the application form);
- Diploma demonstrating knowledge of the language in which the teaching will be given corresponding to level B2 in accordance with the CEFR or declaration issued if they are going to attend the Portuguese as a foreign language course (native students from Portuguese speaking countries are exempt);
- Other documents may be requested by the organic units.
- Document proving a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or with a school, scientific or professional curriculum , depending on the condition of access by the international student
- Discrimination of subjects, credits or workloads and respective grades
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters when they exist.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Audit Sampling
- Financial Audit
- Complements of Company Law and Securities
- Management Control
- Research Methods
- Corporate Risks and Internal Control
- Advanced Topics in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Internal and Operational Audit
- Audit of Information Systems and Applied Technologies
- Tax Complements
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Company Restructuring
- Strategic and Forecasting Auditing
- Accounting and Auditing of Financial Institutions and Insurance Companies
- Forensic Audit
- Auditing Sustainability Reports
- Public Sector Accounting and Auditing
- Dissertation or Project Work or Internship Report
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 6,100€ per year
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Master Auditing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Hong Kong, China