Master Audiovisual and Multimedia
The Master in Audiovisual and Multimedia combines the theoretical and practical dimensions, allowing students to get closer to the business market. It is intended that students are able to solve communication problems. To this end, professional skills are provided in the field of design and development of audiovisual and multimedia products.
The Second Cycle in Audiovisual and Multimedia is a master degree developed by the Audiovisual and Multimedia Department.& It was developed to deepen Professional competencies and research in this area of applied communication. It is for students that have concluded the First Cycle and for professionals.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the principles of Bologna by a State adhering to this Process or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where you intend to be admitted or
- Be the holder of a school, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where he intends to be admitted.
- Document proving a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or with a school, scientific or professional curriculum , depending on the condition of access by the international student
- Discrimination of subjects , credits or workloads and respective grades
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae ;
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters when they exist.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- New Media, Communication and Technology
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Project Management
- Corporate Design
- Research Methods
- Option 1 & 2
- Audiovisual Communication (Conception)
- Compared Television Systems
- Multimedia Communication (Conception)
- Interface Design
- Information Society
- Visual Cultures
- Market Research
- Research Methodologies Applied to Audiovisual and Multimedia Studies
- Option 3 & 4
- Audiovisual Communication (Development)
- Sound Design
- Multimedia Communication (Development)
- Project Seminar on Audiovisual and Multimedia
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Thematic Seminars
- Thesis / Project / Internship
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 3,300€ per year
The successful completion of the first academic year allows you to obtain a postgraduate diploma in Audiovisual and Multimedia Communication.
The objectives of the course are:
- Combining a strategic and reflective dimension with professional skills in the specialty;
- Prepare trained professionals to solve communication problems using audiovisual and multimedia solutions;
- Contribute to the development of innovative products and services capable of generating value and improving the quality of life in society;
- To develop applied research capacities, contributing to the progress of knowledge in the field of Audiovisual and Multimedia.
- Design and development of audiovisual and / or multimedia communication solutions;
- Management of multimedia projects;
- Audiovisual production;
- Web and UX design;
- Digital communication management / production.
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Master Audiovisual and Multimedia? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America