Bachelor International Business
The Bachelor degree in International Business is aimed at offering a higher level of training to all those who intend to develop activities associated with external trade and/or international investments. These activities can be in the private sphere and at the level of SMEs, large companies and financial institutions or within a public scope, in institutions promoting external trade, public administration bodies, community organisations or international bodies.
- Hold a Portuguese secondary school diploma or
- Possess a qualification diploma legally equivalent to Portuguese secondary education or
- Hold a qualification that gives access to higher education, in the country of origin
- Document proving the completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent (ENEM, in case of Brazilian students) or, the necessary and sufficient qualification for access to higher education in the country of origin duly certified by the competent authorities
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Firm Economics
- Notions and Techniques of International Trade
- Computing I
- Expression and Negotiation Techniques
- Organization and Management
- Firm Law
- Macroeconomics Principles
- Portuguese Economy
- Computing II
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business English I
- Sales Administration and Techniques
- International Economics
- Marketing I
- International Trade Operations
- Organizational Behavior
- Fiscal Law
- Business English II
- Financial Mathematics
- Spanish for Business I
- International Marketing
- European Union Law
- Management Accounting
- International Fiscal Management
- Business Contracts
- Internationalization Seminars
- Financial Management
- Evaluation of Investment Projects
- Spanish for Business II
- International Logistics
- Trade Policy and Economic Integration
- Business Intelligence
- International Strategic Management
- Simulation Project
- Seminars on Entrepreneurship and Success Cases
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 3,300€ per year
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The Bachelor degree in International Business trains qualified professionals to perform the following functions:
- Coordinate, monitor and control merchandise (in operational, logistic and documentary terms) from dispatch to receipt at the corresponding destination, in order to ensure quality and an excellent service for the customer;
- Prepare internationalisation strategies, which identify new business opportunities and enable the broadening of already existing relations;
- Establish contacts and develop partnerships with external entities, be they customers, suppliers, governmental agencies, or credit institutions;
- Develop actions promoting national production, such as taking part in international fairs, business missions, events and product and service exhibitions.
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Bachelor International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic