Bachelor in International Food Service Management
The Bachelor in International Food Service Management will prepare you for a career as a food service expert, able to work in a range of environments, from fast to traditional food, street food to gastronomic restaurants, franchises to independent outlets, and from commercial to institutional catering.
The course is also available in French / English or 100% English
French baccalaureate or international equivalent
Good English level (B2 level)
Selection: tests (5 different computer-based exams) and individual interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Culinary techniques and technologies
- Organization of culinary production, hygiene, health and safety
- Wine and spirits management
- Introduction to marketing, accounting management and human resources
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Practical and managerial role-plays: brasserie, bistronomic and gastronomic service
- International food & beverage
- Architecture and interior design
- Restaurant service and food culture from the world
- Social & digital marketing
- Leadership management
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Creative project
- Supply chain management
- Financial and revenue management
- Diversity management
- Innovation concept and design thinking
- Managing sustainable development
- Fast food and institutional catering management
Year 4 - specialisations:
- Luxury Hospitality Management
- Lifestyle Hospitality Management
- Maximizing Profit in the Electronic Marketplace
- International Wine & Beverage Management
- The Hospitality Entrepreneur
- Strategic Meetings & Events Management
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit our website.
For more information about tuition, please visit our website.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be awarded a Bachelor in Food Service Management, registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry.
About this institute
Institut Paul Bocuse
Inspired by the visionary leadership of our two iconic founders –Paul Bocuse and Gérard Pélisson– Institut Paul Bocuse has developed into a renowned International School of Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Food Service Management. Institut Paul Bocuse trains more than 1,200...
Why study at Institut Paul Bocuse
- A unique approach to learning with a real-world environment includes 6 training restaurants, a 5-stars school hotel and an apartment hotel
- Students work alongside an exceptional and multiskilled international team
- Tailor-made programme with a team of Talent Managers
- A rich and varied campus life
- Recognised qualifications
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Food Service Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Palatine, United States of America
Knoxville, United States of America