Technology, Media and Telecommunications LawInforma Connect
About this program
Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
The in-depth technology law professional qualification to grow your career
The ideal professional development course for both lawyers and non-lawyers working in a wide range of industries from data protection and media law to cybercrime and online gambling
- Online Banking and Financial Services
- Cyber Crime
- Online Dispute Resolution in E-commerce
- IT Outsourcing
- Advanced IP Issues: Protection of Computer Software
- Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Advanced IP Issues: Digital Rights Management
- and more...
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
- Postgraduate Certificate in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law £4,700
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law £9,350
- LLM in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law £15,100
- UGA DL Pre Sessional Legal Systems (10 weeks) £2,100
What you'll learn
By studying for either the LLM, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate you will:
- Gain expertise in the legal regimes governing the supply and use of computer and communications technologies
- Examine the complex issues concerning national and international law and policy relating to computer and communications technologies
- Analyse how technology, media and telecommunications has affected the application of traditional legal principles.
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!