International Construction Practice & LawInforma Connect
About this program
International Construction Practice & Law
Gain a master of business engineering while in full-time employment
Choose between studying via online distance learning or via face to face lectures
- International standard forms – overview and comparison
- Introduction to construction and engineering terminology
- Legal systems and contract law
- Liability in construction contracts
- Procurement and tendering in construction
- Defects and damages
- Performance and completion and variations
- Private international law
- Project development
- Standard forms of contract – FIDIC
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and dispute adjudication boards (DAB)
- Delay and disruption
- International arbitration – practice and procedure
- Pricing and claim practice
- Construction contract review and drafting
- Techniques of project planning and types of construction contracts
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
The tuition fee for 2022 entry is EUR23580
Why this Program?
- The only International Construction Law Masters Program offered in mainland Europe
- A truly international construction Law course with an in-depth focus on both Common construction law AND Civil (English) construction law
- Numerous top-ranking lecturers from both academic and professional backgrounds
- Emphasis on international forms of construction contract (particularly FIDIC) and how they operate under the Civil and Common law
- Theory meets practice - in-depth analysis of differing legal systems and contracts, pricing and claim practice, delay and disruption and international construction arbitration
- Choose to complete the course by online distance learning or part-time, in-person at the university - either way you will be able to continue working while studying
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about International Construction Practice & Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!