About this program
Certificate Safety and Risk Management
Understand the risks, human element and cross-cultural consciousness to implement a strong safety culture
Build a safety-first culture in shipping and offshore
- Module 1 - Risk and safety management – an introduction
- Module 2 - Risk management
- Module 3 - Health and safety in practise
- Module 4 - Regulatory aspects and enforcement
- Module 5 - Safety culture management
- Module 6 - Lessons learned
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Book on or before 6 May 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 6 May 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- The concepts of Risk and Safety
- Risk Perception and variability among multi-cultural crew
- Safety Regime in the Offshore Industry
- Maritime Regulation and their application
- Cultural bias in perceiving Health and Safety
- Human Behaviour in Safety Management
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate Safety and Risk Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!