About this program
Certificate in Vessel Valuation
Gain insider knowledge of vessel valuation and appraisal techniques.
Fundamental knowledge, approaches, techniques and resources for appraising and evaluating ships
- Module 1 - Ship Valuation/Appraisal in Context: Purposes and Perspectives
- Module 2 - Knowledge, Experience and Resources to Value Vessels
- Module 3 - The Ship Sale and Purchase Market
- Module 4 - Ship Valuation Approaches and Techniques
- Module 5 - Newbuildings and Resale; Guidance and Advice for Valuers
- Module 6 - Practical Application of Vessel Valuation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 15 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 15 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- The required experience to value ships
- The responsibilities are attached to ship valuing
- The aspects of a ship's details that need to be considered
- How is valuation actually formulated?
- How is a ship sale contract constructed?
- The different valuation methods that are utilised
- The types of valuation requests that are made
- Valuation pitfalls
- The ins and outs of how to value ships
- The differing viewpoints in valuing ships
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate in Vessel Valuation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!