About this program
Certificate in Transport Security
Study current and future threats in maritime transport security.
Understand the latest dangers, the regulatory issues, and the methods of dealing with risk in the Maritime Transport Security area.
- Module 1 - Maritime Transport Security: an overview
- Module 2 - Maritime Security
- Module 3 - Security Control Measures and Risk Mitigation
- Module 4 - Information and Data Security
- Module 5 - Piracy and Terrorism
- Module 6 - Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Module 7 - Laws and Regulations Concerning Transport Security
- Module 8 - Operational Resilience
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 8 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 8 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- A thorough understanding of Maritime Security Transport, especially supply chain security, including current threats, maritime infrastructure issues, and current weapons and explosives platforms.
- The differences of vessels by type and their relationship with ports and terminals.
- The maritime security policies and procedures, teaching how to assess and manage maritime risks.
- The current threats to information security and the severity of threads from cyber-crime and cyber-terrorism.
- Understanding of piracy, terrorism intelligence strategies and the relationship of such a strategy with counter-piracy and terrorism methodology.
- Crisis management and its communications strategies, as well as business continuity management, disaster recovery and emergency procedures.
- National and international legislation, as well as regulations and initiatives such as the ISPS Code; the Container Security Initiative, Free and Secure Trade (FAST) and the Business Alliance for Secure Commerce (BASC).
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate in Transport Security? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!