About this program
Certificate in Subsea Engineering
Study subsea equipment, technologies, systems and processes for oil and gas production.
Explore all the major aspects of processes, technologies and systems involved in subsea oil and gas production.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Subsea Production
- Module 2 -Wellheads, Xmas Trees and Manifolds
- Module 3 -Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers
- Module 4 -Control Systems, Umbilicals and Equipment Costs
- Module 5 -Underwater Operations, Subsea Maintenance and New Technologies
- Module 6 -Subsea Reliability, Decommissioning Activities and Subsea Field Development Examples and Case Studies
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 15 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 15 April 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
What you'll learn
- The background factors that led to the development of offshore production systems.
- The effect of the IMR (inspection, maintenance and repair) philosophy on the well design.
- The five basic configurations of dynamic flexible risers and the reasons where and why they might be used.
- The costs involved in the subsea production control system, both CAPEX and OPEX.
- The importance of planning for inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) in the design, construction, installation and operational phases of an offshore field development.
- The importance and complexity of interface communication.
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate in Subsea Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!