About this program
Certificate in Maritime Cyber Security
Understand the importance of cybersecurity and develop a comprehensive safety management system.
Understand the importance of cybersecurity for shore-based maritime industry activities, monitor cyber incident investigations and emergency response mechanisms, address existing threats and mitigate possible cyber-attacks.
- Analysis of existing threats that cybersecurity is seeking to address, and possibly, mitigate
- The importance of cybersecurity for shore-based maritime industry activities
- OT and IT shipboard systems - vulnerabilities and potential consequences of cyberattacks
- The importance of risk assessment on cyber attacks
- Tools and policy measures to achieve effective and sustainable cyber-hygiene on board and ashore
- Development of a comprehensive shipboard cybersecurity plan (CSP)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 20 May 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 20 May 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- Module 1 - Cybersecurity: Threats, Actors and Motives
- Module 2 - Cybersecurity in the Maritime Industry
- Module 3 - Information and Operational Technology Systems and 3rd Party Vulnerabilities
- Module 4 - Maritime Cyber Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures
- Module 5 - Regulatory Framework, Best Practices and Basic Cyber-Hygiene
- Module 6 - Cybersecurity and Safety Management Systems
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate in Maritime Cyber Security? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!